We all know what the biggest game of this years X10 conference was, don't we? No it's not Alan Wake, but instead Halo: Reach found its way onto more websites than did any other game at the conference.
We already know that a beta was promised this coming May, and it is said to be the largest ever on a console.
Want some more information about Halo: Reach? Check out these links below for some interesting previews:
- D’Toid: A sandbox shooter and whole lot more: Halo: Reach
- G4: X10 Report: Halo: Reach
- Gamespot: Halo: Reach Video Impressions
- 1UP: Bungie’s final Halo game has hit alpha status, and here’s what’s in store
- IGN: Halo: Reach First Look
- Shack: Halo Reach X10 Preview: A Pretty, Gritty Sandbox
- GamePro: Halo: Reach at X10: Conundrum — continuity versus kickass guns
Support GiantGamer! Follow @GiantGamer on Twitter!